Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rae Drysdale

Default Table header not repeating over pages

Rather than selecting the whole table, just select the headings row.
--
Rae Drysdale

"David S" wrote:

I have Word 2002 operating on Windows XP.

My table will not repeat headers at auto page breaks, eg when I insert
several new rows.

I select the Table, go to Table menu, select (tick) Heading Rows repeat.
It shows this selection under Table Properties as well. [I selected the
whole table and deselected allow to break across pages in table properties
as an alternative didnt make any difference]

I am viewing in Print Layout.

What can I do to get this feature back again? I am not happy having to cut
and paste table headings on each new page.

--
David S