Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] amaniwht@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't remove highlight

As I was typing on google keep (a google app that you can utilize for notes and things to do that you need to remember) I accidentally hit some buttons and it highlighted every letter or space I clicked on. If you have this problem, simply click caps lock and then click it again to turn caps lock off and then type again. This will disable the highlight mode. Hopefully this works for you and if not I hope you find another way that will help you solve this problem. - AW