Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bell Bell is offline

Default Save mail merge as individual letters.

Thats correct.

"Graham Mayor" skrev:

I take it that it is listed and checked in tools templates and add-ins?
No doubt Doug (who wrote the add-in) will be along soon to offer his two
penn'orth.

Bell wrote:
Yes

"Graham Mayor" skrev:

Do you have macro security set to trust installed templates and
macros?

Bell wrote:
I've been running the add-inn downloaded from;
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm
but can't get it to work.
I have checked that the Object Libraries in VBA for Word and Office
are checked and have added the Add-In in the startup folder
I open up Word from the Start - Program Menu. Within the mail merge
I choose Letters, Use an existing document as template and then move
forth in the mail merge. However as I click Ok having checked All in
the Edit Individual Letters menu Word creates one document with all
letters instead of offering me the options as expressed at
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm.
I'm using Word 2003.

Is there anything I do wrong?

Greatful to answers.