jocar

Thanks Doug. The data source I used had 400+ names in it and when I opened
it I only selected 50+ of them. I "cleared all" then put checks in front of
the one I wanted. Then I printed my letters. Is there a way I can now just
print thouse 50+ envelopes (to go along with the 50+ letters) without going
through and opening the 400+ data source and re-selecting the 50+ all over
again???

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Just use the same datasource that you used to create the letters.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"jocar" wrote in message
How can I create envelopes from a letter merge that I have already
printed -
without going out and re-creating the recipients?