Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Missing Avery Templates

Just checking on a Word 2000 installation, there are the usual two sets of
Label products" listed in the label Options dialog: "Avery A4 and A5 sizes",
and "Avery standard"

If one of those has disappeared (and I would find that curious) then, yes, a
check and repair would probably be the first thing I would try. But
a. have any of the other built-in categories disappeared, or just the one
you need?
b. when you say your "templates", perhaps you mean something else, e.g.
label templates provided by Avery (I forget the detals on that front, but I
don't think MS Office check and repair will help you if those have gone
missing - what you probably need to do is re-install your Avery product).

Peter Jamieson

"Jackie" wrote in message
In Word 2000 my Avery templates have disappeared from "Envelopes and
Labels"
and "Merge Documents". How do I get them back? Would an Office repair do
it?