Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2000

Try the Printfolders tool you can download from my web site.

ericthefish390 wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how to simply copy the names of a list of
folders into a word 2000 document?

To explain...I've got a directory open, the contents are in list
view, so I've got a line with a folder icon, then the name of the
folder. This is obviously repeated line after line.

All I want to do, is to take the names of the folders and place them
into a word document, to save me having to type them all out
individually. I do not want anything else, just the folder names. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Eric