Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default no bottom line on Microsoft Word 2003 Table

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print€¯ at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

It may apply to your situation.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"spike04" wrote in message
Hi, I have created a table in Microsoft Word 2003 with a border round the
edge - for some reason the very bottom line of the table will not show a
border. I've had this happen before in Word tables - is it a problem I can
fix or just something i have to put up with?!