Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Deleting pages, 2007 MS Office, Typing on o word doc

You probably have a whole lot of empty paragraph marks at the end of your
document. Click on the Show/Hide button (¶) at it will reveal them. If
that is what it is, delete them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"NMI" (donotspam) wrote in message
Please forgive me as I am a new Word user. Just a couple of questions:
1-How
do I delete a page if I have text on a page and a blank 2nd page (not
quite
sure how the 2nd page came about). 2-When is the 2007 MS Office version
coming out? 3-I have a word document I created (practicing) with a border
and
a watermark. I can only start typing in the middle of the document. I
cannot
move up to the beginning of the document to type text.
--
Thank you,
NMI