Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Teacher Needs Help: Long Division Symbol in Word 2007

I think the reference may have been to Microsoft Equation 3.0, the old
Equation Editor rather than the new one that comes with Word 2007. That EE
toolbar does have a "Fraction and radical templates" button.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jeff" wrote in message
This thread has been dormant for a while. But I do not see a "Fractions
and
Radicals" group. My equation editor has a Fractions group, and it also has
"Radicals" group. Neither has a long division symbol and there is no
single
group like you describe. Has the long division been moved in more recent
versions of the equation editor?

"MarvinM" wrote:

Yes. It's in the "Fractions and Radicals" group, second row, second
button.

"Stumped Teacher" wrote:

Does anyone know where the long division symbol is in Equation Editor
for
Word 2007? I've used it in Word 2000, but the new version has got me
stumped.