Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Henry Gladney Henry Gladney is offline

Default Blank figures in MS Word 2007 under Windows 7

In a manuscript started using MS Office 2003 under MS Win/XP, figures that previously displayed properly are indicated with a blank box whose boundary is a narrow black rectangle. This occurs when I open the file in my Windows 7 environment (on a desktop PC).

The same file copied to my laptop, which is still running Win/XP, displays the figures properly. Again, the version of MS Word 2007 here is the same one being used on the aforementioned desktop PC.

I have searched, without success, both for Office 2007 and for Win/7 configuration parameters that might control pertinent behavior. What now?

Call a .NET Webservice using XMLHTTP, XMLDOM, XPATH and VBScript
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ervice-us.aspx