Default Table Problem

I'm thinking that if Track Changes is enabled, you might see anomalies until
you accept all the changes.

"Dee" wrote in message
I have a table were I can't seem to highlight certain rows. If I click on

the
x in the upper left corner of the table to highlight the whole table there
are a couple of rows that won't highlight. Also, if I want to click in

that
table row it won't let me. The curosr won't go into the row. There is just

white arrow and clicking on it won't let me do anything. This is a fairly
long table in a large document with track changes on. Also there are rows
missing from the table. When the document was printed the rows were there.
Does anyone have any suggestion how I can delete those rows that I can't

seem
to get at. Could there be nested tables. I am using Word 2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee