Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
HeatherMarie HeatherMarie is offline

Default Stuck on Mail Merge - Help!!

Thanks - that information seemed like it would work, but the problem I am
having now is that when I go to delete the current "normal.dot" which looks
like a mail merge envelope, it says that the file is in use. This should not
be the case as I closed out of all of my programs. I even restarted my
computer. I guess this is a whole different category of a problem....*sigh*

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

HeatherMarie wrote:
I used mail merge for the first time yesterday to print envelopes.
Now every time I go to "new document" it brings up an envelope
instead of a blank document! I can't seem to get it to go away!
I've tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions?