TC Dr Dave

Default Printing business cards with Avery Template for 5371 produces car.

I have had long term prooblems printing business cards with the Avery
Templates. I have had this problem with Word wooo, XP, and 2003. I have used
multiple printers mostly HP. I get the same problem with every o0ne of them.
Using an HP 1210 inkjet the cards start being too low in the frame and the
error reduces by 1/16th of and inch with each row. I also have the card
printing off the side of the card. I am using Avery Cards and have been all
along. What is the probllem?
David Ozanne