Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I default Page Setup & Ruler bar to stay?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm. Note also that if
the ruler is not displayed in Print Preview, it will disappear in the other
views as well.

"73MGBGT" wrote in message
I have MS Word 2003. How can I permanently default Ruler bar to stay on?
Also, when I default Page Setup Margins & Font, and Zoom% (115% screen

size),
it won't keep default. It goes back to original format default when

bringing
up Word every day. I didn't have this problem with MS Word Office 2000.
Finding more and more discrepancies in 2003 version than 2000. Not as
user-friendly. Please help.