Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Really odd -- only 255 characters merged...

Actually, I think you solved it yourself!

However, using formulas in Excel fields definitely also affects what
Word 'sees" in some cases - another thing I should really add to my article.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 03/11/2009 13:16, Nit_Wit_400 wrote:
Mr. Jamieson,

Thank you so much for your help, your hint lead me to the solution.

I moved the cell that was being pulled to a different column
altogether, and kept it linked to what was below it. Problem solved.

Again, thank you so much for pointing out something I would have never
found myself.