JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Arguing with yourself is not a good sign.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pcbutts1" wrote in message
news:1123002900.a3dd03126392dd812045a5036f877d21@t eranews...
STOP FORGING ME YOU *******!

--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

-
-

pcbutts1 wrote:
Open it in Acrobat, select toolsadvanced editingText field tool
draw a text box around each field where you need text inserted, save
it, close it, re open it, type in the text. You did say you have the
full version of Acrobat 7 right?

"hugh jass" wrote in message
.. .
Hello,
I've got a PDF form that is not the type with entry fields.
Instead of putting my handwriting on this, does anyone know of a way
to fill it out using my computer?
1. Can I somehow put a PDF as a background image in a Word doc so
that I can type on top of it?
2. Had someone OCR it for me, but it's too far from the original and
is cumbersome.
3. Briefly tried doing it in Illustrator by opening the PDF and
typing on top of it, but it is quite difficult to place the text and
space it so that the form gets filled on the right lines,
particularly where there are multiple line answers.
4. Is there another piece of software that can accomplish this unique
task?

Thanks for your help,
hj.