Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike Johnson[_2_] Mike Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Mail merge issue

Yes, it is a tablet PC

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Is this a Tablet PC? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630

If not, see where what you are doing differs from
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

"Mike Johnson" Mike wrote in message
I'm creating 13 pages of labels in Word 2007 using a spreadsheet in Excel
2007 as a source document. The template I'm using is the Avery 5160
template with 3 labels across and 10 down. I'm following all the steps
necessary to make the merge work, but when I update labels only the 3
labels
across at the top of the document show up. I've looked everywhere for a
setting to make this work, but can't find any. The process did work in
Word 2003 at home, but not at work.
I'm not using the address block, but I'm merging the merge fields from my
source spreadsheet to set up the labels the way I want them.

I know it's simple, but I'm stumped. I'd appreciate anything anyone can
do.

Thanks

.