Doug Robbins

From the View menu in Word, select Toolbars and check the Mail Merge
toolbar. Then use that. It has all of the functionality that you require.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"DaveAS" wrote in message
Despite my earlier euphoria, the result was very short lived and despite
numerous attempts at changing the "Confirm conversion at open" I am now
again
without the Mail Merge facility, I only have "Merge Document" even on a
new,
and blank Document, HELP please.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

In Word, from the Tools menu select Options and then go to the General
tab
and check the box against "Confirm conversions at open". Then when you
attach the data source to the document, you will be give a number of
options
for the method by which the connection should be made. One of the
options
should allow you to access the queries as well.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"monterey63" wrote in message

My office recently converted to windows 2003. I have a mail merge
template
that I populate with data from an access query. Now when I try to get
the
merge data, it gives me table choices within the database but no query
choices. How do I choose query results for mail merge data?