Daiya Mitchell

Technically you should not send attachments to these groups, as most people
will not open them and many people will not even see them.

I don't know why the image won't select with the text--it's set inline as
far as I can tell. But you seemed to have worked out the problem, so we'll
just chalk it up to the mysteries of Word. I'm sure there's a reason
somewhere, but I'm not very good with graphics.

On 6/19/05 6:00 PM, "Ken K" wrote:

Got it. I opened a new page, went into Page Layout, selected Different
First Page, and then set the margins of the header and footer the same
as the original.

When I went to the second page, there was no header or footer. The
trick was, indeed, to do the page layout before anything else.

The graphic was an .eps file. I attached the .doc file; happy to accept
suggestions...

KK

Daiya Mitchell wrote:

Try control-A while in the header, as long as your graphic is in-line and
not set behind the text. But the graphic may be in the drawing layer--in
which case try double-clicking it and copying it separately. This will make
more sense after you've had a chance to read at least the first article I
recommended.

How did you insert the graphic?

On 6/19/05 2:12 PM, "Ken K" wrote:

What I am finding frustrating is not being able to copy the settings for
the header, only the text. Is there a way to copy the header
completely, including text, images, and formatting?

Thanks
Ken K