albebach

I've now realized that Word is forcing me to have a bottom margin of 2.67 for
some reason which is why my lines are disappearing when I print. I just want
a normal sized bottom margin that lets me print my document in its entirety.

"albebach" wrote:

For some reason the past few word documents I have worked on aren't allowing
me to print the bottom of the page. When I view the document in print
preview and/or print, Word won't print the last 3rd or so of the page. The
missing lines aren't even on the second page. They just disappear when I try
to print. But on the original document they are there. I don't understand
why it is doing this. Please help, it is driving me crazy.