Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default not saving

What happens when you do try to save the file? Do you get any error
messages? Exactly what do they say? Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"justamailman" wrote in message
Hi
I want to save a doc recently edited but it does not want to save it . I
have used the Find and replace to change a common word in the text that
appears a big number of time . It did replaces them but I can not save the
file. I have even copied the whole text Ctrl A on an new file and tried to
save it with no success either. Strange . What could cause that , please ?

Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO
Office XP Small Business 2002