Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justamailman justamailman is offline

Default not saving

Nothing except the autorecovery program comes in after a while saying that
the saving will be postponed for later something like that nothing else no
error comments
I am running Office XP Small Business 2002 which includes Word 2002

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
What happens when you do try to save the file? Do you get any error
messages? Exactly what do they say? Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"justamailman" wrote in message
Hi
I want to save a doc recently edited but it does not want to save it . I
have used the Find and replace to change a common word in the text that
appears a big number of time . It did replaces them but I can not save
the file. I have even copied the whole text Ctrl A on an new file and
tried to save it with no success either. Strange . What could cause that
, please ?

Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO