Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Opening and Printing multiple mail merge documents at once

Depending upon the criteria for selecting the record (or records) to be
merged into the document, it may be possible to automate the process, but
you have not given enough information to tell if that would be possible.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Griffo" wrote in message
Hi there

We have several documents (constantly being added to for the next 3
months)
that are populated through a mail merge.

What I need to be able to do is open all the documents at once, select the
relevant record or records (some documents will only have one record
printed,
other documents may have several documents printed), update them according
my selection, and then print or PDF them (individually).

Is there an easy way to achieve this that anyone knows of?

Please let me know if I'm not clear in my explanation, as I'm having
trouble
communicating the situation clearly I think!

Thanks
Griffo