Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Swapping between 2 tables using if then else

You may need to have the table structure in the main document with
If...then...Else fields in each of the cells whose content needs to change.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Miranda Gray" wrote in message ...
I am trying to figure out if I am sleepy and missing an obvious step or if
Word doesn't like what I am doing.

I have a bilingual document. Based on a single number language flag, I
want to display an English table or a French table. [The merged data in
the table is the similar but the headers vary.]

I can't get it to accept a table in the if or the else fields. I can only
get the first table I paste to display.

Even when I move to a less complex table with fewer rows and merge fields,
the same bad things happen.

Is this a known issue or something with a klunky workaround?

I really don't want to have to interlace the English and the French

Custom Self-Expanding Multiselect Winforms ListBox
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nding-mul.aspx