Thommy

Default How to hide caption numbers ?

Hello everyone,

I have to work with a template containing non-TOC headings, which I finally
want to be listed in the TOC. Therefore I introduced captions in front of
them.

In the TOC I do not want to see the caption labels and numbers, so I use the
"\a" switch and that works nicely.

In the text (i.e. at the position of the caption) I can get rid of the
caption label (using the appropriate check box in the "Insert caption"
window), but I cannot figure out how to "hide" the caption number. What I
have done for the moment is to set the caption number's font to size 1 pt and
white colour, so it's nearly "invisible".

I guess there's a more elegant solution to my problem, but I cannot find it
in the community archive...

Thanks in advance