Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Von Stussi Von Stussi is offline

Default Grammar Checker functions - Ignore once/Next Sentence

I do not understand the difference between 2 functions of the Grammar
Checker. They seem identical to me when I proofread a word document. Nobody
could give me a clear answer until now (MOS expert certified, general user,
etc.) Can you help?

Office Help Definition
Ignore Once: Clicking Ignore in Word causes the spelling checker to ignore
that instance of the word permanently. In Word, you can make the spelling
checker find ignored words again.

Next Sentence: No definition available or found

My expertise when I apply both function in to copy of the same text

Ignore Once = does not correct the mistake, removes the wavy green underline.
The mistake does not reappear when I perform a new spell check (unless to
recheck the document)

Next Sentence = does not correct the mistake, removes the wavy green
underline.
The mistake does not reappear when I perform a new spell check (unless to
recheck the document)

Consquently I do not understand where/what is the pratical difference
between these functions and when use one or the other.

Thanks for a little clarity,

Von Stussi