Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Summary Test Results for Microsoft Office 2003

I would suggest meeting with your instructor and telling him/her that you
aren't clear about what you are supposed to be doing.

(I'm not being mean - I'm just thinking that since you are probably paying
for your class, you need to make sure you get your money's worth of
instruction.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Roberta" wrote in message
Sorry. I am frustrated. I need to summarize for my next reports and
don't
have a clue. I need help. It's also on my next exam. Something about 'text
box' which is supposed to be related with 'summary'.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I think you're going to
have
to give us a bit more to go on.

so
all may benefit.

"Microsoft Office 2003" Microsoft Office
wrote in message
I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003.

Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing