Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sas sas is offline

Default header section in Word the text is truncated when doc printed

She forwarded it to me via e-mail and I was able to print it from my computer
onto the printer but when I forwarded the doc back to her and told her to try
the same printer and a different printer, both printers truncated the print.

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

What happens if you print that document from someone else's computer? I am
trying to narrow down the fault here...

On 24/1/07 6:15 AM, in article
, "sas"
wrote:

I have 2 cols in my header and when I print I only get JOB TIT vs JOB TITLE:
(print preview is correct as well) but when I forward the document to another
user and they use the same printer the entire text is being printed.

JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410