Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default how to send an entire document

To continue Macropod's answer...

Once you have a zip file of all the documents, you then need to send it by
email as an attachment. If you use a webmail client such as Google Mail or
LiveMail, when you open the Compose Mail windows, you will see a button
Attach File. Click on the button and this will open Windows Explorer which
will let you find and select the zip file you created.

If you use a Mail client such as Outlook Express, then after opening a new
email, you will find the Insert button which does the same.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"rodmona01" wrote in message
also, how do I do this from a file already made. I need to know how to
make
a zip folder and how to put the other files into the zip folder
--
Sincerely,

Ester Judd

"macropod" wrote: