Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HILL2183 HILL2183 is offline

Default why was Microsoft Office Document Imaging removed from printer

Suzanne~

I was hoping this would work, but it isn't. Are there any other
suggestions??? I see that these questions were asked quite a long time ago,
so hopefully someone will check this and help me out. I like using this
program and don't have Adobe to make PDFs, so this works well for me. Please
help!!!

Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office
[Edition] 2003 | Change | Add or Remove Features, check the box for "Choose
advanced customization of applications." Select Microsoft Office Tools and
click the + beside Microsoft Office Document Imaging. Make sure that
Microsoft Office Document Image Writer is set to "Run from my computer."
Then click Update.

"GrannyDonna" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply, but!!! I do not quite understand, is there anyway

you
could walk me through it step by step? like go to start-click, click

control
panel, click on ----, this would be helpful since that is as far as I

got,
(Peeked in side add & remove programs but that was as far as I got)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Re-run Office setup from Windows control panel add & remove programs

and
add it. It's in the Office Tools section.

GrannyDonna wrote:
installed word 2003, Microsoft Office Document Imaging Writer was
removed from printer folder. I would like to put it back. This was
was a good way to print files from the internet in lieu of printing a
hard copy.