Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Default Language of templates in Microsoft Office Online

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

€žStefan Blom" napÃ*sal (napÃ*sala):

Are the regional settings of Windows set to Slovak?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot