Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Language of templates in Microsoft Office Online

OK, I see what you are trying to do. As far as I can tell, there is no way
to control which templates you see when you access online templates via
Office button | New. Instead, install the templates you do want (via your
web browser) on your local machine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
oh no thats not what I talk about. I mean how to get those templates from
Microsoft Office Word, not from web browser. THats why I made this thread.

"Stefan Blom" napísal (napísala):

Starting from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx, "United
States" is listed at the top of the web page. Click "(change)" and choose
your preferred language.

Note also that "en-us" in the link stands for English (US). You can make
use
of this logic. For example, "sv-se" would display pages in Swedish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
Thats what I need to know, how to choose the correct language manualy.
Could
you please describe me the way how to do it?

"Stefan Blom" napísal (napísala):

By default, the Office web site is in the language of your regional
settings.
If this isn't working for you, explicitly choose the correct language;
then
the templates should have that language set.

As far as I can tell (without knowing the language),
http://office.microsoft.com/sk-sk/te...CL100632981051
links to Slovak templates.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

"Stefan Blom" napísal (napísala):

Are the regional settings of Windows set to Slovak?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In
Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I
setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot