Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Default Language of templates in Microsoft Office Online

if you read the fist message I posted, you would know that it always worked
well in browser. But I asked how to get them inside the Word.

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

If it worked well (you got templates in your preferred language) then why
did you post a question?

"TiLK" wrote in message
This has enver been my problem. It worked well all the time

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Again, if you change the localization on your browser, you should see

the
templates in the correct language.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"TiLK" wrote in message
I see. Anyway Im glad that we found out what Im trying to get the

anwer
for
:-) Maybe somebody else will know the solution. Probably its some kind

of
bug
(or developers expected that nobody will use different lokalization

and
write
text in different language as is his moder language :-).

€žStefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

OK, I see what you are trying to do. As far as I can tell, there is

no
way
to control which templates you see when you access online templates

via
Office button | New. Instead, install the templates you do want (via
your
web browser) on your local machine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
oh no thats not what I talk about. I mean how to get those

templates
from
Microsoft Office Word, not from web browser. THats why I made this
thread.

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Starting from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx,

"United
States" is listed at the top of the web page. Click "(change)"

and
choose
your preferred language.

Note also that "en-us" in the link stands for English (US). You

can
make
use
of this logic. For example, "sv-se" would display pages in

Swedish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote in message
Thats what I need to know, how to choose the correct language
manualy.
Could
you please describe me the way how to do it?

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

By default, the Office web site is in the language of your
regional
settings.
If this isn't working for you, explicitly choose the correct
language;
then
the templates should have that language set.

As far as I can tell (without knowing the language),

http://office.microsoft.com/sk-sk/te...CL100632981051
links to Slovak templates.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

"Stefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Are the regional settings of Windows set to Slovak?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007.

In
Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft

Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How

can I
setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter
internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to

get
those
instead of
templates in czech language.