Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default Avery 5168 - Need to Make Landscape

But with my way, you only have to do it once. Not everytime you need labels.
Which in the end, could very well make your way the hard way...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

You're doing it the hard way. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"BoniM" wrote in message
I'm sorry - the label width on previous should have been 5"

"Kathy" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to change the orientation of these labels on Microsoft Office
Word 2003 from Portfolio to Landscape so that I can print out labels.
When I
do this, it changes the whole formatting of the page. Any suggestions on
how
to handle this?
--
Kathy