Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I search backwards in a word-file?

Does 2000 have the go-to arrows just below the down-arrow below the
scroll bar on the right? (A double triangle, a circle, and a double
triangle) Clicking the double triangles takes you to whatever you last
searched for, the upper one to the previous one, the lower one to the
next one. If you haven't searched for anything since you opened Word,
it'll take you to the previous/next page. The circle between them lets
you choose what the double-triangles take you to.

On Apr 21, 9:50*am, Grønntass
wrote:
I can't find this functionality in my 2000-version.
Is it possibel to search backwards in another version?