Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I search backwards in a word-file?

The buttons for Find Next and Find Previous are at the bottom of the
vertical scroll bar.

http://word.mvps.org

"Grønntass" wrote in message
Thanks, Graham.
I think the design of this functionality is bad, since all doesn't tell me
anything.
It should be only two choices, forward and backward.
Or even better; two buttons for finding next and previous.
It's clumsy to have to change a setting just because I want to go back to
the previous occurence I found.

Graham Mayor skrev:

From the Find dialog (CTRL+F) click 'More' and you will find a dropdown
that
allows you to search up or down or all.

Grønntass wrote:
I can't find this functionality in my 2000-version.
Is it possibel to search backwards in another version?