Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Inserting text box w/graphic using toolbar button

I thought about mentioning this, especially since the graphic, if it is
intended to be small, could be inserted as a picture bullet, which could
also be part of the style. But I think Squ1sh wants just a text box
containing a graphic (though if it contains nothing but the graphic, the
text box is unnecessary), and for this AutoText would work fine.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Hello Squ1sh

Squ1sh wrote:
I've created a text box (specific size) that I'd like to use as a callout
box for a company-wide template. It also needs to include a gif/png
header graphic. Is there any way to be able to link to it and insert it
with just the push of a toolbar button?

depending on your exact needs, a frame might be a better solution. Since
it can be part of a style definition, applying it is as easy as applying a
style (and you can certainly put a style on a toolbar).

Suzanne has written a comprehensive article on how to get the

Marginal Text - Placing text in the margins
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm

2cents
Robert
--