Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer

Default Using two fonts

Might be time to change fonts... You can make your own font and add the
characters you need or simply add to this one.
Look at other exotic type fonts.
http://fonts.lordkyl.net/
There is a tutorial here that walks you through making your own fonts with
CorelDraw.

A good font source for exotics is here with links to others sites.
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...1557/fonts.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Greg Willis" wrote in message
Hi,

The Tooth Faerie periodically responds to letters from my daughter by writing
using a TTF font called "FairyScrollDisplay". The problem is that the font
contains alpha characters, but no numerals or punctuation marks. It takes a
lot of time to edit the document so that alpha characters display in
FairyScroll and other characters in another font, such as Times New Roman.

Right now the document is composed in Times New Roman, 18 pts. I created a
style called "fairy" using "FairyScrollDisplay" in 18 pts. The document is
then converted to FairyScroll by selecting individual blocks of text and
converting them to the "Fairy" style, leaving punctuation and numerals intact
in the Times New Roman font.

Is there a shortcut or workaround that will cut down on manual editing?
It would save the Tooth Faerie some sleepless nights spent editing documents,
and allow her to devote more time to building her castle with all those teeth
she is collecting!

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Greg