Barb R.

Default Master Document Question

I have a Master Document (that someone else created). What I believe is the
first section includes a TOC and links to subdocuments.

The first section has appropriate headers and footers, but several of the
first sections have no headers/footers. I've seen printed out versions of
this document and headers/footers are included on the first sections.

As I understand it, in Master Documents, each subdocument is in a Section of
it's own. Do the subdocuments automatically use the header/footer of the
previous section? If so, how is that defined.

Thanks in advance.

Barb Reinhardt