Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MACBuffalo MACBuffalo is offline

Default Add a Post It Note to a Word document

In Outlook up by the word "New", click on the arrow and select note - but
this will only stay in Outlook. I believe I've used the free download from
3M.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:46:01 -0700, "Larry Standard" Larry
wrote:

I have seen where a Post It type note can be added to a document. However, I
can't find it in MS Word 2003. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it.

This is not a feature of Word. There's something like it in Outlook,
but I don't think that's what you saw. Instead, you'll need
third-party software.

If you want genuine 3M Post-it® notes on your computer, visit
http://www.3m.com/market/office/postit/com_prod/psnotes and get either
the free Lite version or the paid full version.

A similar free program is at
http://www.download.com/Free-Sticky-...ml?tag=lst-0-7.

A completely different program from Microsoft includes the ability to
write notes -- including handwritten ones, if you have a tablet PC.
Have a look at OneNote
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010858031033.aspx).

--
Regards,