Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Linking a one Presentation to Another Presentation

This sounds like a PowerPoint question?

On Mar 17, 8:49*am, ElizabethS
wrote:
I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so when
you click a link the secondary presentation opens up. *My problem is that
everytime I click a link that new presentation opens, which is good, but it
doesn't close when I link back to the "home page". *Is it possible to have a
presentation close when you click the link back to the home page?