Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Putting a dash between the zip code and the last four on a mai

Damn! A typo. I'll fix that

Jonathan wrote:
Thank you...everything was good but there was one too many zeros on
the 00000-00000. It worked once I put 00000-0000. Otherwise it has an
extra zero in there. Thank you soo much though. I would have never
figured it out without you!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See also http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm

Jonathan wrote:
I am doing a mail merge from an Access database. My zip code field
has the normal five digits for a zip code but sometimes has the last
four digits as well. However, I need a dash between these two when
the last four digits are there. I have tried field codes and if then
statements. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks!