Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Footer linking forumla?

You could use a bookmark--See he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Janette wrote:
I have a large word document that has 50+ pages with a contents page. I have
set up a footer with "issue date" on. I have to manually change the date on
the page and also on the corresponding page number on the contents page. What
I would like to be able to do is to change the date on the individual page
and it automatically changes the date on the corresponding text on the
contents page.
Perhaps I could put a table in and a formula? Has anyone any ideas?