Ray_Johnson

Very helpful. Thank you, Doug, for pointing me in the right direction.
Thank you, Graham, for a very well-written description.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Ray_Johnson" wrote in message
Hello. I have a Word 2003 template that uses bookmarks from text fields.
The text fields are set up as Number type with a Number format of
#,##0.00.

Later in the document I have some { IF } statements. For example,

{ IF { HowPaid } = weekly { = WeeklyCS * 1 } }
{ IF { HowPaid } = bi-weekly { = WeeklyCS * 2 } }
{ IF { HowPaid } = semi-monthly { = WeeklyCS * 2.15 } }
{ IF { HowPaid } = monthly { = WeeklyCS * 4.3 } }

(Note that the calculation for monthly is 4.3, not 4.333... as it would be
if multiplied out correctly, but I'm just using the calculations I was
given.)

I want to have these { IF } results to have two decimal places. I don't
see
anything in the \* formatting for setting number of decimal places. If
there's more than two, it seems to cut down to two, but if there's only
one
decimal place (or none), it leaves it as it is. I need it to be two
decimal
places, no matter what.

Any ideas?

-Ray