Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "Please wait while Setup prepares the necessary files"

Are you running both Word 2003 and Word 2007 on the same computer? If so,
you need a registry "hack"; see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the
article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

If you are not running two versions of Word, try repairing the installation.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sergio" wrote in message
Every time that I run "Microsoft Word 2007 Home and Student" I get the
message ""Please wait while Setup prepares the necessary files." There is
nothing that I can do to change this "setup." I had been running
"Microsoft
Word 2007 Home and Student" for longer than one years but this kind of
"bug"
apeared for only a paar weeks ago.