Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jessi Jessi is offline

Default Can't find "Microsoft Office Document Imaging" as a Print-To-File Printer

Hello...

Each month, I need to send a picture of my Outlook Calendar to a Print-
to-File (because I want to then insert the picture into a Word
document). The procedure that I am using is: File Print (then
clicking the drop-down box beside printers). It is my understanding
that the Microsoft Office Document Imaging printer should be in the
list, but it isn't.

I am using Windows XP with Microsoft Office XP.

Does anyone know how I can make the MS Office Document Imaging printer
appear in the list, or otherwise be able to export a picture of the
Office Calendar into Word?

Thanks!!!

Jessi