Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zweibel Zweibel is offline

Default updating heading 4,5,6,... into table of contents

On 21 Jun, 13:17, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
By default, Word includes only the top three levels in a table of
contents. To see more headings, you can manually edit the TOC field
code.

Press Alt+F9 to display field codes. You should see something similar to
this:

{ TOC \o "1-3" \h }

Type 4 instead of 3. Press Alt+F9 to hide the field codes. Press F9 to
update the TOC.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Zweibel" wrote in message

ups.com...

Can somebody tell me how I can get Word2007 to updateHeading4in my
table of contents.

It only updates up to Heading 3.

I would be grateful if somebody could tell me how to do this.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you very much