Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emprovision Emprovision is offline

Default how do I open pocket word documents in Word 2007

Oh, I'm terribly sorry; I misread your question.

I'm not sure how this will work, but try Office ButtonOpen, then change the
Files of Type to Recover Text from Any File.
I haven't tried it before, but it may get you a rough version of what you
were looking for.
--
If you would like additional help, catch me on the PowerPoint Heaven
Discussion Board (www.pptheaven.mvps.org), where I am frequently active.

"DGryder" wrote:

I saved files to pocket word documents using Office XP on my old computer. On
my new computer, I have Office 2007 which will not open the .pwd files. Is
there a converter available for Office 2007 so I can open these files again?