garfield-n-odie

Sounds like you would be better off inserting a two-column table instead
of creating a two-column page layout. A table allows you to type
"paired" text (something in the left column, and something else related
to that in the right column) in a table row, and you can have as many
table rows (or pairs of text) as you want.

manxkipperM wrote:

I am trying to set up an A5 document consisting of two columns and when I
complete the first column with information (which may ony take half the
column depth) I then want to type into the second column but I cannot work
out how to get the cursor into the second column. Do I have to set a 'column
break' and if so how?
Any advice a s a p would be very very appreciated.