scottkinsey

Default Repeating Table headings with "Continued"

I want to include the Table Caption on each page of a table. But, on
subsequent pages, I want to add the word "Continued". I've placed the table
caption in the first row and marked it as a header row. So, it repeats like
I want, but I can't figure out how to add the word Continued on the following
pages.

For instance, say a table begins on page x. I place the table caption in the
first row as Table 3.2.1-1 - Table of Procedures. When the table flows over
to the next page, I want the first row to be: Table 3.2.1-1 - Table of
Procedures (Continued).

I don't want to split the table and 'fake' it because I have some long
tables and editing would require reformatting the tables.

Any suggestions ?